Monday, March 24, 2008

Updating

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I had a cold and a fever about 2 weeks ago and i haven't been really doing anything.

We had the Junior High graduation ceremony last Wednesday which was about 2 hrs long, you know calling the kids name (18 students), speeches upon speeches, and singing. They sang the anthem; the school song; the kids sang to everyone; a song to the graduation students (sung by 1st n 2nd); a song to the 1st n 2nd (sung by the 3rd).

Then we had the 6th graders graduation on Monday, which was just like the Junior High except little kids singing which made it cuter. Oh and it was cute to watch the little kids squirming since they had to sit for two hours straight...and there was a bird in the gym that would chirp every now and then.

I've also updated Photobucket but I have yet to download more pics onto my computer.

It's been boring at school since the 3rd years are gone and the last day of school is tomorrow so I've had an average of 1 or 2 classes a day.

This will be the beginning of Spring break and i'm lucky in the fact that I don't have to go to school, but if i want to leave town I have to ask for paid vacation.
So I'll be going to Okinawa for 5 days so i'll have something to say then.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, here's hoping you have lots of good pics from Okinawa.