Monday, June 11, 2007

Gunma Info

So I finally found the actual location of Kanna so if you guys want to see it here are the coordinates 36°7′N, 138°55′E have fun finding it and getting a glimpse of where I'll be living.

I've been going to JET Alumni outings and got to talk to a few former JET's and new JET's. Some are from San Jose of course I didn't meet the only other person who was placed at Gunma.

Well here's a good quote that another fellow JET wrote me:
"Twenty years from you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." -Mark Twain

I also uploaded links to the homepage of Gunma and the JET site.

Enjoy ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust Twain to know how to say it.